Source: 6 Things That Will Get Your Man Card Revoked | BIASED BULL
While I like the approach of this list, its content – in my opinion – does not reflect the full range of man card holders.
6) Cargo pants are not the real issue. Camouflage pants, which also sport many pockets, are not only functional in many circumstances; they also provide storage when one decides to go without a shirt. I can’t believe that Speedo shorts, or worse yet, crocs were not mentioned here.
5) Fantasy football participation is not on the radar for many men. Personally, I have only briefly participated in discussions about them. I also do not participate in them either. Now, if one were to have a fantasy football CHEERLEADER league; I might reconsider.
4) Going without deodorant, under some circumstances, does not automatically negate mancard ownership. One who slaps on deodorant as a substitute for a shower, or the stereotypical old guy who lets the scent stagnate on his body; these scenarios should lead to repossession of mancard until remediation. It’s ok to manstink for fixing things around the house, dismantling objects, car repair, hunting, camping, and other such mancard activities. No manstink should occur when going out on dates, formal events, meeting friends and family for socialization, or activities that don’t involved taking things apart/repairing them. Manstink removal can also be done in a mancard-holding way, like drinking a beer in the shower. But for Gods sakes, don’t use Brut or Axe products….nor apply scents as if with a firehose. Being a gentleman has to do with behavior, not aroma application.
3) Skip leg day? Again, weightlifting is an optional activity for anyone. Mancards can, actually, get revoked in some weightlifting circumstances. Excessive self-attention to weightlifting with gym mirrors is creepily narcissistic. I would think that the potential unregulated use of powders and supplements, along with lifting at will, is dangerous and foolish. Mancard ownership should require knowledge of amino acids, their role in the body, how to get them in your diet, and the potential side effects of rhabdomyolysis.
2) Pick-up games? There is also a point where one knows their bodies limits, and avoids the punishment of overworking things to where several days of Icy Hot won’t solve your problems. Exercise is good. Overdoing it is bad.
1) Why did Justin Bieber even get a mention? It is assumed that this emotionally stunted boy has nothing to do with mancards. Mancard holders listen to classic rock (Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Eagles, Blue Oyster Cult, etc.), back in the 1980s, when the music was able to “pee standing up.” Any music generated after 1987-1988 should be checked by someone who has owned a mancard for at least a decade before being signed-off, especially in a gym or public venue where others can hear you listening.