10) Florida traffic laws require drivers to be engaged in, at least, three (3) non-driving activities that include, but aren’t limited to: eating, drinking, operating two cell phones, smoking, dancing, trapshooting, playing Marco Polo, and filling out tax forms. Anyone actually paying attention to driving will face steep fines.
9) Tourist apparently enjoy passing gas in line at amusement parks.
8) Not all Ten dollar hamburgers are created equal.
7) The song, “It’s A Small World” is still just as annoying after the first verse.
6) Butter Beer, at the Harry Potter section, is delicious.
5) Starbucks coffee tastes just as bad in Florida, as it does it Pennsylvania. Luckily, Dunkin Donuts coffee was available.
4) Nearly half of my memories of these parks involves me waiting in a line.
3) This is a must-see destination for anyone interested in pursuing misanthropy as a hobbie.
2) The light sabres will not actually defend one against anything.
1) Disappointingly, Interactive wands from Harry Potter are not designed to clean hotel rooms, convince pay toll tellers that you’ve already paid, or make ride lines any shorter. And, once you get home, are unable to help you unpack or do laundry.